TheTasteOfPurist.

Discover and explore some of the world's rarest, most sought after cocoa in the exclusive Purist chocolates. Just like grapes and fine wines, chocolate is made from a huge array of cocoa. But all varieties fit into one of two categories – bulk or fine cocoa. Over 95% of the world’s supply is bulk cocoa and it makes perfectly good chocolate. The remaining 5% that is fine cocoa, however, that is where it gets really interesting and that’s where our Purist range comes in. Every bean of this rare cocoa has a story to tell, with unique flavours influenced by its terroir – location, soil, sun, tropical downpours and its treatment after harvesting. Unlocking that story is what Purist is all about. - Hotel Chocolat