Nobu is a staple on the Black Caviar list of fav sushi menus. Our favourite one in the world is Nobu Berkeley in London, England. Easily the chicest design we've seen which fits our taste perfectly. A hot-spot for celebrities also, the most recent actor to hit the "Wow" list is Zac Efron who was spotted leaving this destination in the last couple of weeks. We're not here to discuss food. No, not this time.
Las Vegas, which boasts its own Nobu at the Hard Rock Hotel is introducing its very own hotel to the bright lights and bedazzling in the City of Sin.
Here are the details:
- The team is Robert DeNiro, chef Nobu Matsuhisa and Tom Jenkin, President, Western Division of Caesar's Entertainment
- It's going to be located in Caesar's Palace
- It will be renovated and redecorated
- A 9,500-square-foot Nobu Restaurant and Lounge will open at the base of the tower.
- The hotel tower will have 180 guest rooms, 16 suites and a penthouse all of which will have an elegant minimalist Japanese makeover similar to the style of existing Nobu restaurants.
No prospective opening date has been given just yet.