No one feels sorry for the girl who just came back from a month of blissful travels, but post-vacation blues are real! I'm sure you've felt that “ugh, I'm home feeling”, here are 8 ways to beat them:
- Meditate. Do yoga. This practice will give you the gratitude for the life you've experienced and the ones that are yet to come!
- Write about the experiences on your trip, relive every memory
- Unpack ASAP. There is nothing more depressing than looking at the suitcase you lived out of.
- Plan your next great adventure. Have something to look forward to :)
- Remember that coming back to reality is what makes leaving it so great, so relish the real time.
- Eat the foods you ate on your trip and enjoy the taste of nostalgia! (For me - macarons and baguettes... Mmmm)
- Take a foreign language class. It will give you an escape once or twice a week.
- Grab a spray tan. If you went somewhere warm and your tan is fading fast, like mine, extend your glow with a little airbrush!